Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Play Stand!


A play stand - Bakery, Market, Lemonade stand or Puppet Theatre! 











Here's a build plan of a play stand that is similar to mine: 

I designed this one myself using my scrap wood. And I also had extra fabric, so this project was basically free minus the foam board!
 Here is the cut list for the one that I made: 

Cut List
2- 2x3 @48" Back legs
2- 2x3 @25" front legs
6- 2x2 @5 3/4" side shelf supports 
1- 2x2 @18" Back side upper shelf support
2- 2x4 @18" bottom shelf supports
1- 1x8 @23" Top shelf
2- 1x6 @23" 2nd & 3rd shelf
1- 1x3 @23" Top shelf front piece
3- 1x2 @18" Top shelf back piece goes over 2x2 & other on the bottom shelf back
1- 1x2 @18" Sign support bottom
1- 1x2 @23" back of sign support 
2- 1x4 @3 3/4" front sign square supports







For the foam board signs:
I printed out the letters on the computer & the traced first & pressed very hard so there would be an indention. Next traced over that with a sharpie & filled in the letters with black craft paint. 




For the flag bunting, I just made a triangle template & sewed them together. I used Velcro on the underneath side of the 1x2 so that it can be switched out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment