Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

DIY Farmhouse Dining Table


Well I'm finally at it again! We moved from our GA apartment & I got pregnant again with our son! God is good. I'm so happy to be back at my favorite hobby & making saw dust again! I built this beauty & beast of a dining table! This table is an Anthropology knock off that costs $2,000 & I built this for a lot less! It's really amazing to have a beautiful piece of furniture that you could never afford & also take pride in it because you made it with your own two hands!  This is by far my most difficult build but I'm in love with it & so happy that it is completed just before the holidays! The build plan can be found HERE on Ana's site.

 
 
 I used Dark Walnut stain & Satin Poly for the finish.
 


 

 My daughter is a fan of our new table too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment